Rock Creek Villas are built and maintained by Cunningham Homes, LLC, a Class A contractor building fine homes in Virginia since 1974. The family-owned company includes Billy and Peggy Cunningham and their son Will.
Rock Creek Villas has become the culminating point of showmanship for the Cunningham team. Visitors to Rock Creek Villas constantly comment on the quality and attention to detail which have become hallmark traits of Cunningham Homes. Both Billy and Will are on the job site continually, making sure that every detail is attended to according to plan and customer specifications.
ROCK CREEK VILLAS PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION
Rock Creek villas is a community of low-maintenance attached and detached townhomes governed by a property owner’s association. Dues paid to the association fund the maintenance of the community as a whole, the exterior of individual properties, the residents’ clubhouse (under construction in 2016), and related expenditures. At this time, the monthly maintenance fee for homes and all amenities is set at $250.00 per month, but is subject to change. lnitial capital assessment of $400.00 is due at settlement, payable to Rock Creek Villas POA.
Dues cover the following:
- Grass mowing, edging and blowing of private and public sidewalks & driveways
- Lawn fertilizatlon and weed control of individual lawns and common areas
- Landscape maintenance of flower and shrub plantings in common areas
- Landscape maintenance of original plantings in individual home yards
- Snow removal from private driveways and streets
- Roadway, driveway and sidewalk maintenance
- Exterior building maintenance of homes including:
- Cleaning gutters & downspouts
- Trash & Recycle pick up weekly
- Irrigation and water for individual yards and common
- Maintenance of street and landscaping lights
- Operation, use and maintenance of Residents’ Clubhouse when constructed